Freehold Winery in Yarra Valley - Ref: 19619
Takings: $2,500,000 per annum approx
• This is a rare opportunity to purchase a well known winery in the Yarra Valley, just a short 1 hour drive from Melbourne. Established since 1997, with an excellent reputation. In an iconic wine production area, with production equipment.
• 26 hectares of prime winery land, consisting of 22 vineyards and a 3 bedroom house.
• The vineyard proudly produces a massive product line including Cabernet Sauvigon, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot Grigio, Shiraz, Brachetto, Savano, Nebbido, etc.
• High sales in 9 litre (10,000 cases)and 8,700 cases wholesale per year, providing total turnover of approx $2.5million, on a strong growth trend
• Multi channel structure with 21% Retail, 21% Wholesale, 33% Export and 25% Distributor respectively with very high profit margins
• Well established team include 3* Winemaker, 3 Wholesale Manager, 1 Export Consultant & 1 Cuisine manager. This business is ready for the discerning buyer to take over and enjoy a new life.
Don’t hesitate or this rare opportunity will disappear!
For more information about this listing, please contact the agent below.
Agent: Nick Zhang
Mobile: 0405 833 678
First Choice Business Brokers
Level 1, 532 Station Street, Box Hill
Phone: (03) 9899 1888
Fax: (03) 9899 4888