Large Cafe (With Option for Freehold) - Ref: 16713
Takings: $85,000 pw approx
• This cafe is about 10 km from Melbourne’s CBD. On the ground floor of a high rise building, overlooking parkland, next to Coles supermarket, with huge volume of passing trade.
• The cafe faces parkland, the lovely cafe food with panoramic views from the window make the venue highly popular.
• A spacious store of about 330 square metres. Seats about 130 indoors and 120 outdoors.
• Ample car parking at the door.
• The premises have liquor licence, large commercial kitchen, and are richly decorated in a modern style.
• On a long and new lease of 15 years
• Sells about 100kg coffee a week, providing huge profits and quick returns on investment.
• Successfully operated by the same owner for 6 and half years, this business is still on a growing trend!
• Now listed for sale for the first time!
• Current owner is happy to stay in the business to provide assistance to the new owner.
The cafe can also be purchased with the freehold property, if the buyer chooses. A rare opportunity on offer, act quickly.
For more information about this listing, please contact the agent below.
Agent: Ken Li
Mobile: 0449 859 418
First Choice Business Brokers
Level 1, 532 Station Street, Box Hill
Phone: (03) 9899 1888
Fax: (03) 9899 4888