Winery/Vineyard in Kyneton - Ref: 15224
This Winery was established in 1987. 40+ acres of high country grazing land on the edge of Kyneton, at the southern end of Black Range in the Shire of Macedon Ranges.
The soil is light granitic sandy loam, which restricts grape yields, producing premium wines of great colour, flavour and complexity. The high altitude cool nights extend the ripening season, further intensifying the flavours, ensuring copybook wine balance, firm acidity and low pH, leading to wines of extraordinary longevity.
These wines have received many accolades from wine experts, and have been awarded a number of trophies and medals against local and international competitors.
• This Kyneton vineyard property comprises 41 Acres land. The vineyard was established in 1987.
• It consists of approx. 10 acres of vineyard at approx. 1000 vines per acre
• It has the capacity to produce 12 to 30 tonnes grapes or 10k to 25k bottle of wine.
• It has three dams and two phase power supply to the site.
• 4 bedroom residential property.
For more information about this listing, please contact the agent below:
Agent: Erming Cheng
Mobile: 0449 858 048
First Choice Business Brokers
Level 1, 532 Station Street, Box Hill
Phone: (03) 9899 1888
Fax: (03) 9899 4888