Vineyard in Victoria - Ref: 15919
• This pretty vineyard is located on a 80acre property located in the heart of a famous Victorian wine region. The well-established 35acre vineyard has premium wine plantings of Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Sauvignon.
• The property infrastructure is superb and comprises:
• Architecturally designed 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with substantial open plan living area.
• Fully licenced cellar door sales/tasting room and Bistro.
• Spacious one bedroom second residence for B&B accommodation
• The winery produces premium wine that has established specialist niche markets both in Australia and overseas. The production facilities and infrastructure are all in place at the vineyard. The owners have an efficient distribution system with all procedures in place.
• Asking price for the free hold is $3.4m
Have you ever dreamt of owning your own successful vineyard and winery in one of the World’s best wine growing regions? Then this is the opportunity for you. All the hard work in establishing a vineyard, and creating an established market has been done.
Opportunities of this nature do not become available often.
The foresight, entrepreneurial skill and dedication to their vineyard and winery business has seen the owners of this flourishing enterprise develop a strong brand and a solid niche market for the wonderful wines that they produce. In its 9 years operation, this winery has won many medals for its high quality product.
Asking $3,400,000 (freehold)
For more information about this listing, please contact the agent below.
Agent: Erming Cheng
Mobile: 0449 858 048
First Choice Business Brokers
Level 1, 532 Station Street, Box Hill
Phone: (03) 9899 1888
Fax: (03) 9899 4888