Cafe in Melbourne's East (High Potential!) - Ref: 11115
Takings: $21,000 pw approx
• This cafe in Melbourne’s bustling East is well located close to major facilities, supermarkets, banks, restaurants.
• Beautifully decorated with new equipment, large commercial kitchen, underground storage room
• The cafe is on cheap weekly rent of $940, and over 10 years remaining on the lease.
• This cafe has huge potential: it is currently only open for day trade, leaving potential to also open for dinners
• This business is only 6 months old, and still in a growth phase, with even greater potential to go far, with many high rise apartments being built in the area
• High coffee sales of about 30kg per week, and a simple brunch menu seats about 70 and licenced to sell liquor.
• Now selling due to family reasons.
Call today to find out more!
For more information about this listing, please contact the agent below.
Agent: Frank He
Mobile: 0466 184 326
First Choice Business Brokers
Level 1, 532 Station Street, Box Hill
Phone: (03) 9899 1888
Fax: (03) 9899 4888