Vineyard Near Bendigo - Ref: 15914
Have you ever dreamt of owning your own successful vineyard and winery in one of the World’s best wine growing regions? Then this is the opportunity for you. All the hard work in term of infrastructure works and in establishing a vineyard have been done.
This vineyard is set on 24 Ha of land, was established in 1982. It was famous for its shiraz, cabernet franc, merlot and cabernet sauvignon range. In recent time, million dollars of capital have been invested into this business. It comes with new irrigation system, 4 new pumping stations two large new sheds, shearing shed, machineries and 473,000 litres water tanks.
The first 3000 Shiraz vines were in one and half years ago with a further 2,800 going in this Nov, with provision for Cab Sav to follow, overall 15 acres for the vineyard.
• Set on 24 Ha of sheep fenced land in the Bendigo wine region
• 15 acre vineyard with a new three bedroom two bath house operating as farm stay accommodation plus shearing work farm on the rest of parcel.
• 4 new pump stations all with standby pumps. Water tanks capacity around 473,000 litres plus large dam.
• 24 solar power panels, 2 solar hot water heaters, extensive implement sheds ( one holds 3 cars as well), new shearing shed
• 4 bedrooms, 4 living, security shutters all around with everything a discerning owner needs. Add a lockup carport capable of holding 16 cars, plus the site infrastructure has to be seen to believed
• all the equipment such as tractors and their ancillary appliances plus all the furniture in the homestead will be included in the asking price.
For more information about this listing, please contact the agent below.
First Choice Business Brokers
Level 1, 532 Station Street, Box Hill
Phone: (03) 9899 1888
Fax: (03) 9899 4888