Long-established cafe in Hawthorn - Ref: 13049
Takings: $9,300 per week approx. (Pre Covid)
• Situated along a bustling shopping strip in Hawthorn – high foot traffic and short walking distance to railway station.
• The business is well supported by a loyal customer base, being a popular meeting place among the local residents, tradies and visitors.
• This cafe is on a long lease with reasonable rent.
• Comfortable premises including a dwelling upstairs with 2 self-contained bedrooms, dining, kitchen, lounge, bathroom as well as a laundry, all accessible by a separate entrance.
• Great street frontage appeal – well-presented with stylish decor that offers a warm and homely feel.
• Spacious premises, currently seating approximately 30 indoors and 40 outdoors with a flexible layout to add more inside
• A reputable business with a long trading history, has great potential to grow further.
• Efficient kitchen that is very easy to run the modern Australian menu.
• Now selling for the first time after being owned and operated for 12 years by the same vendor
Agent: Frank He
Mobile: 0466 184 326
First Choice Business Brokers
Level 1, 532 Station Street, Box Hill
Phone: (03) 9899 1888
Fax: (03) 9899 4888