- Buying a Business
- Sell Your Business
- Commercial Property
- About Us
- Contact Us
Takings: $25,000 per week approx. (pre-Covid)• Long, secure lease with 6 years remaining and reasonable rent
• Prime location with high visibility and exposure in the Melbourne CBD
• Easy access via public transport with train station...
Takings: $8,000 per week approx.• Lovely two dollar shop located inside a local shopping centre near St Albans
• Reliable, low-risk business with a long history and many regular customers
• Current owner has operated the...
Takings: $15,000 per week approx.• Two dollar shop ideally located inside a bustling shopping centre in Melbourne’s north-west
• Situated close to a supermarket with high visibility and good exposure to foot traffic
• Spacious premises...
Takings: $15,000 per week approx. ($30,000 pre-March 2020)• Japanese restaurant ideally located on a bustling shopping strip in the Melbourne CBD
• Renovated to convey a modern, contemporary style and welcoming atmosphere
• This restaurant in the city is...
• Large premises with approximately 600 square metres of workshops and offices
• Fully-equipped with all hardware and equipment ready for operation
• Reasonable annual rent of approximately $54,200
• The factory is...
Takings: $7,500 per week approx.• Reputable fish and chips shop near Ringwood in Melbourne’s east
• Lovely location on a shopping strip along a main road with good exposure
• Easy access with plenty of parking...
Takings: $7,500 per week approx.
Takings: $10,000 per week approx.• Beautifully situated in Melbourne’s inner west about 10km from the CBD
• Located on a bustling shopping strip with good exposure
• Ample car parking spaces just outside the store
Takings: $10,000 per week approx.