MIlk Bar in Bayside Suburb - Ref: 16223
Takings: $6,500 pw approx
• This milk bar is in a lovely area along Melbourne’s Bayside, along a traditional shopping strip
• A long-established shop, with good reputation. Operated by the prior owner for 5 years, and the current owner over 3 years
• Opposite a train station, and among 3 high schools, 1 primary school. Great exposure to a huge flow of people
• Opens 7:30am. Cigarette sales about 40% of sales, providing good profit margins.
• Excellent systems in place.
• On a long lease, weekly rent is $755. Premises have 2 car parks, 3 bedrooms, excellent living conditions
Asking only $90,000 (negotiable)
For more information about this listing, please contact the agent below.
Agent: George Chen
Mobile: 0423 684 399
First Choice Business Brokers
Level 1, 532 Station Street, Box Hill
Phone: (03) 9899 1888
Fax: (03) 9899 4888